A report on the progress carried out during the project’s first year, including technical progress in all Work
News & Events
This document includes the analysis of the applicable standardization landscape. It provides useful information for the development of the project
Presentation and design of the initial poster, brochure, Social media and newsletter. Updated for the duration of the project.
In this deliverable, a general comparative analysis of the levelized cost of storage of technologies aimed at the
This Deliverable provides environmental indicators and sustainable criteria (referred in Task 1.5) to guide chemistry, materials and technology
The initial concept design and specification of the hybrid-energy-storage (holistically and individually) will be provided in this report.
This deliverable describes the efforts done in Task 4.1 in order to define well-oriented use cases, useful to
This deliverable (D7.10) is the main document describing the series of workshops related to the HYBRIS industrial workshops
The purpose of this deliverable is to develop the first version of a risk management, mitigation, and contingency
- Optimal design and implementation of energy efficiency interventions
- Performance testing hybrid battery controls with HIL
- Hybris at Battery Innovation Days 2023
- HYBRIS Implementation and Evaluation Plan for Demo Sites
- Role of the EMS (Energy Management System) and Communication Structures MPC and EMS in Hybris